Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferred specialisation: English, Journalism, Psychology, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, or another related field
- Strong writing and editing skills (some kind of portfolio for reference would be preferred)
- Great organisational skills and the ability to solve problems quickly, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of SEO and social analytics
- Ability to conduct effective research and produce engaging content
- Craft dynamic short and long-form content such as blog posts and social media pieces to boost brand engagement and interaction.
- Work with our design team to create visually stunning creatives for internal use, our website, and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with design, product, and tech teams to enrich website content, internal emails, employee engagement activities, and newsletters.
- Contribute innovative ideas to bolster marketing efforts and drive brand growth.
Marketing & Sales
Employment Type :
New Delhi, IN