f the ‘Quality stigma’ of the project is your area of interest, then yes this is a perfect match for you! Monitoring and tracking skills will also contribute for you, being the best fit for this role.
We, at OpenSense Labs, are looking forward to expanding our team of QA engineers who are the perfect reflectors, like understanding the BRDs and portraying the outcomes post implementing the industry’s best testing techniques and strategies. We are hunting for the ones whose self pushes to get excellence in every project.
Hurry up and don’t miss a chance to be a part of our proactive and highly excellent team!!
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and implement testing processes for new and existing products to meet the client's needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.