At OpenSense Labs, we are looking forward to an ‘open to explore’ person who will create and grab the growing opportunities in collaboration with the organization.
A front-end developer on Drupal themed projects will highly be responsible for bringing in action the initiatives, its coding skills and timely deliverables. An environment which helps you to grow exponentially professionally and personally. You will be thrilled to have worked with our core team of problem solving ninjas and success partners.
We, at OSL, value the skills, efforts and output more than any other parameters for its team growth. So, hurry up and grab the opportunity for a milestone journey of your career!!!
- Work within the Drupal theming system to create templates and pre-process functions to implement features using industry’s best practices.
- Design innovative, proof-of-concept (POC) applications.
- Design and implement responsive web solutions using existing brand style guidelines.
- Ensure best practices are followed for front-end performance.
- Experience in designing beautiful and intuitive web applications.
- Experience working with the Drupal theme system, or a demonstrated ability to quickly learn a theme system in a different CMS.
- Experience working on large website projects using agile methodologies.
- Comfortable working with front-end development tools, such as Sass, Bower, Grunt, and/or Gulp.
- Comfortable with, and advocates for, the mobile-first approach to front-end development.
- Knowledge of or experience in UX design, information architecture and/or content strategy.