Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing client’s bills.
- Preparing financial statements and reports.
- Performing the basic accounting functions.
- Handling the petty cash and reimbursements on daily basis.
- Supervising and tracking incomes and expenses.
- Validating the bank accounts
- Maintaining the balance sheet
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for future expenses
- Reviewing financial statements and recommending adjustments to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Proven working experience as an Accounting Associate or a similar position in the accounting department.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Outstanding cash handling skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A close observation of accuracy with numbers and arithmetic skills
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office Tools.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Employment Type :
New Delhi, IN